Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sri Lanka: Packing List

I decided to bring my backpack because I'm always more comfortable that way - don't have to struggle pulling around a suitcase. Plus it makes me pack lighter. It was a little easier packing for this trip compared to New Zealand, being summer and all, but I had to consider dressing a bit more conservatively than I normally would for Australian summer. So, my packing list:
-3 maxis, one a bit more formal for dinners
-3 pairs of knee length shorts, 1 shorter for beach towns
-6 tops
-2 pairs of casual shoes, 1 pair of joggers
-swimmers
-sunnies
-2 handbags, 1 smaller for walking
-and the other half of my backpack is full of toiletries. I'm not joking. Important things: strong insect repellant, sunscreen and dry shampoo so I don't have to wash my hair everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT

Some photos used on this blog are taken from other websites, which are acknowledged. If you own the rights to any images featured and wish for them to be removed, please contact me and I will do so immediately.